Ultra Healing Body Butter, Peppermint Field
Organic and Fair Trade Shea Butter is the main character in this intensive moisturizer although it is not the only important player. It is rich and buttery and will keep your skin happy all day long. Ora uses it in her hair as well. Peppermint Field is our most popular of the Body Butters. Keep out of heat and sun, shea butter melts easily.
All of our products are paraben free, synthetic free, gluten free, grain free, synthetic fragrance free and cruelty free.
Phytonutrient Herbal Infused Anti-Oxidant & Anti-Aging
Made with rich and creamy organic and Fair Trade shea butter. Luxurious multi-tasking, nutrient and vitamin-rich body butter that provides incredible moisture with healing benefits. Ultra Healing Body Butter, starts with our Base Oil so it provides nutrients to your skin as well as moisture while it helps your skin establish and maintain balance. Our Base Oil is non-GMO grapeseed oil infused with organic and fair trade calendula, comfrey, plantain, st. john’s wort, thyme, burdock and chickweed so it delivers the healing of all these herbs to your skin.
– Helps your skin combat free radical damage and other damage due to exposure to the elements.
– Provides nutrients vitamin C, E, B complex, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA’s) and phytonutrients.
– Formulated with raw organic shea butter, rosehip seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and castor oil for its moisturizing, healing, anti-oxidant, and anti-aging properties.
– Paraben free, cruelty free, synthetic free, gluten free,grain free, synthetic fragrance free.
– Great for sensitive skin. Gentle enough for a baby’s skin.
– Green Sustainable packaging, 100% post consumer recycled plastic and shipped in a recycled craft gift box.
Please note: For a small baby please use our unscented Ultra Healing Body Butter, as scent can interfere with the breastfeeding relationship.
*Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter, organic and Fair Trade) , Grapeseed Oil (Non-Gmo) Infused With *Calendula officinalis (Calendula), *Symphytum officinale (Comfrey), *Plantago major (Plantain), *Stellaria media (Chickweed), *Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort), *Arctium lappa (Burdock) And *Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), *Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, *Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Tocopheol (Vitamin E, Non-GMO) and Essential Oils of Benzoin, Bergamot and Spearmint. * = organic