Ultra Healing Body Butter, Unscented
$9.99 – $29.99
This fragrance free shea body butter blend is a natural moisturizer that shows what paraben free skin care can really do. Organic and fair trade shea butter leads the way for other botanical oils to absorb deeply into the skin and leave it Amazingly soft and buttery. As always when looking for natural skin care, we invite you to read our ingredients.
Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Free of Parabens, Lanolin, Talc, Synthetics, Gluten, Grains & Fragrances. Never Tested on Animals.
Ultra Healing Body Butter
– Helps your skin combat free radical damage and other damage due to exposure to the elements.
– Provides nutrients vitamin C, E, B complex, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA’s) and
– Formulated with raw organic shea butter, rosehip seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and castor oil
for its moisturizing, healing, anti-oxidant, and anti-aging properties.
– Paraben free, cruelty free, synthetic free, gluten free, grain free, fragrance free.
– Great for sensitive skin. We like to use this body butter on our children as well!
– Green Sustainable packaging, 100% post consumer recycled plastic and shipped in a recycled
kraft gift box.
– Keep cool in summer, shea butter melts in heat. If your body butter liquefies, don’t panic!
Just stick it in the freezer overnight. If beads form, this is normal, they will melt between
your fingers when you use it.
*Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter, fair trade and organic) , Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed Oil, Non-Gmo), Infused With *Calendula officinalis (Calendula), *Symphytum officinale (Comfrey), *Plantago major (Plantain), *Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort), *Arctium lappa (Burdock) And *Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), *Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, *Rosa canina (Rosehip) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil. * = organic
HOW TO USE
Scoop with a clean finger, warm and spread between hands. Apply as needed. For best results, to lock in moisture, apply to soft skin immediately after the shower. For very dry skin, we also find it helpful to exfoliate in the shower and then immediately apply body butter after towel drying off.